Extend your reach and expand your audience by taking your live event to the web. Unlike conventional production, which requires long timelines, cumbersome logistics and big budgets Straight Line Video Networks seamless transforms any live event into an engaging viewing experience at an affordable cost. Unlike typical streaming services, our multi-camera productions deliver a product that your audience will want to watch.
- Multiple robotic HD cameras
- Multi-track audio
- Direct ingest of PowerPoint, Skype, videos, titles and more
- Access controls including secure log-in, geo-blocking and pay-per-view
- Live-streams at quality up to 720p HD
- Video-on-demand at quality up to 1080p HD
- Exceptionally affordable
- Exceedingly convenient
Contact us to learn how we can help you to give your distant audiences a virtual front row seat.
Turn a one-time event into lasting value by creating a high-quality recording for on-demand viewing or archival purposes. Our self-contained production systems and robotic cameras are operated by a single experienced professional, turning your event into “television” without interfering with your live audience’s enjoyment.
- Up to 4 HD cameras for optimal angles
- Multi-track audio for clear sound
- Live-switched for an engaging viewing experience
- Direct capture of PowerPoint, titles, graphics, Skype feeds and other computer-based elements
- Recorded in full 1080p HD quality
- Ultra-small footprint with minimal impact on the live event
- Reduced planning and logistic requirements
- Hosting and streaming services available
- A fraction of the cost of conventional production methods
Contact us to learn how we can preserve the moment and capture your event.
Get your audience’s attention, and keep it! We empower clients to develop sustainable audience engagement programs using high-quality, just-in-time video content that’s affordable enough for every day use. Don’t wait for a special occasion and a big budget to give your viewers what they want.
- Broadcast-quality video, with multiple HD cameras and multi-track audio
- Incorporated titles, graphics, videos, PowerPoint, Skype feeds and more
- Adaptive streaming for full mobile compatibility
- Live streams at up to 720p HD quality; recorded for video-on-demand at 1080p
- All with full access management controls and viewer analytics
- Convenient and affordable
- At our studios or a venue customized to meet your specific needs
Talk to us to learn how you can make video a key part of your communications programming.